We understand that health insurance is anything but simple. Even those of us that deal with this everyday find it complex and confusing. Healthcare providers would rather have a simple system with less paperwork and fewer rules. We would then be able to focus on our primary responsibility……you.
We ask that you keep the following in mind as we wade through the insurance maze together:
- It is the patient’s responsibility to know your insurance policy..
- Call the toll-free number on the back of your card to see if your upcoming visit will be covered….it is the only way to know for sure.
- Although we may be contracted with your insurance provider, this is not a guarantee of payment and your visit may not be covered 100%.
- As a courtesy we will bill your insurance company for your visit.
- Co-pays are due at the time of service.
- The patient is responsible for any balance due. All accounts are due in full within 90 days.
To help simplify the process we have listed some of the insurance companies our office is contracted with below. Please note this may not be a complete list and you will need to check with your insurance company:
FIRST CHOICE HEALTH NETWORK